Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ride the waves, Isolde!

Alright, I know this is pretty silly, but hey, it is difficult to come up with a post title which combines both my weekly challenges.

Tag Tuesday letter of the week is 'I', and for some reason I thought of Isolde straight away. Maybe because the movie Tristan and Isolde was quite watchable. I must have enjoyed it for it to still stick in my mind. I used this lovely painting of Isolde by William Gale for the tag, and just a few little embellishments so as not to overwhelm the beautiful face -





The theme over at the Every Inchie Monday blog was 'WAVE'. I cut a few tiny strips of paper with wavy edge scissors and stamped them in different blues, and used some weird shimmery white stuff for the waves' crests -



And off I go again. Thanks for stopping by, and  have a great week, everybody!

Toodlepip xxx

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Oh I like these very much. The detail is excellent.
Have a nice day
Nicole/Beadwright

Sophie said...

Ein einzigartiges wunderschönes Tag.
Wie immer von dir <3

Die Details sind wieder so perfekt und liebevoll angeordnet.
Ich bin wieder ganz verzaubert.

Liebe Grüße xx

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, your Isolde is a wonderful beauty, -so pretty and lovely with the few laces and papers around her beautiful face, and your inchie couldn`t show more lovely waves-beautiful photo on the glass pearls!
Hugs ,
Dorthe

Mom E. said...

So beautiful, Liz,
Love the laces and the bling....
The inchies are so fun, a great way to try new techniques!
Hugs,
Betsy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Your tag came out beautiful,dear Liz and the inchie is lovely:)
XO Marie