Thursday 7 November 2013

Mother and Child on Grey Dey Thursdey

I missed loads of Tag Tuesday tag challenges over the last couple of months, and now that we are back in the UK, I am trying to catch up. I was pulling together some bits and pieces for the Mother And Child tag when I realised that I was pulling out beautiful and serene greys.... perfect for Grey Dey Thursdey, Petite Michelle Louise's linky party!

Mother and Child -










 And while I am at it, I might as well show you the other catch-up tags.

Beads, Buttons and Bows -






 Wings -









I am also busy busy busy getting some of the little treasures I brought back from France measured, packaged, weighed and written up so that I can finally add some new bits to the Etsy shop. I'd so much rather be crafting though, sigh......

Toodlepip xxx




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags especially the mother and child tag.
Tel me Liz, did you stain those laces and trims yourself for the first tag?
Wishes
Lynne

AppleApricot Wen said...

Wowsie, gorgeous tags!! Love love that first one with mother and child and the third one with that beautiful angel in mermaid colours...
Hugs and happy Grey Dey Thursdey :)

Dorthe said...

Beautiful, dear Liz,- and welcome back with your lovely tags. The mother and child is so very beautiful, in grey ,--and the angel and the bow one, gorgeous ,too.
I hope you are feeling well back in old UK
Hugs from Dorthe

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Wow Liz, your tags are lovely.
Just stopping over to say hello and see what you've been up to.

hugs
Sissie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Wow Liz, your tags are lovely.
Just stopping over to say hello and see what you've been up to.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

sweet tags..so feminine and girly.....happy grey dey! as always...."merci" for taking the time to join in.

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Liz
Well you know that to my eyes you are "The Tag Queen" no matter for which day - Grey, White or any other. I love them all but my heart has been smitten by the Mother and Child.

Hope you managed to achieve all you needed to with the trees back in France!
Been thinking of you heaps,
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for coming by to say hi! You always make the most beautiful, dreamy tags. Such an inspiration!

Bente said...

Oh my, the tags are gorgeous. Love them all. I simply love the one with the wings.

Hugs from here

Wilma said...

Hi Liz,

All of the tags are so beautiful!
Love the grey one very much !!

Blessings,
Wilma.

The Star Gal said...

WOW...is all I can say.

Gloria in Virginia

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Didn't realize I was not paying attention to checking in on my special blogs..Life, sometimes just too much. I peeped about several posts and so happy I popped in. I hate playing catch up. Miss a day, miss a lot. Love your designs, have a fun day.

Lynn Stevens said...

Stunning tags, Such eye candy!
hugs Lynn

Viola said...

Also, liebe Liz, ich muß Suzy zustimmen: Du bist wirklich die "Tag Queen", lach! Eins schöner, wie das andere!! :o)
Liebe Grüße, Viola