Sunday 10 November 2013

Our Beautiful World - ETHEREAL

What a lovely theme for this week's prompt over at the OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD blog! I took this photo in late Spring at our cottage in France. I would have liked to take a photo today for the prompt, but alas, I don't think there is anything ethereal about puddles and mud and more mud, lol. We have had so much rain!



And......... I have finally managed to catch up with the Tag Tuesday challenges, yay! Here are the last three tags I had to make to get up to date -

SHOES -



AUTUMN -


HALLOWEEN -


Thats all the tags done, now I have to get started on a long list of inchies which I have missed. I really don't like having gaps in a series of challenges.

And.............. oh no, it is the last episode of this series of DOWNTON ABBEY in half an hour!!! I just know that I am going to be so frustrated afterwards, it is bound to be a real cliffhanger. I am hoping for a Christmas special.

Right, got to get a few things done before it starts, so I wish you all a very happy week ahead, toodlepip xxx

13 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

Your ethereal photo is so pretty and the tags you created are beautiful, as well!

Unknown said...

So loving the dandelion a perfect interpretation of the word!!! gorgeous tags too!
Thanks for always sharing your gorgeous pictures with us at Our Beautiful World!

Our photos said...

Nice are your tags!
Monday greetings, RW & SK

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful ethereal shot Liz, loving it. I've never taken a good look at these flowers, but now you show me the beauty of them, thanks :) Beautiful tags too, great job in catching up. Thank you for sharing with us at OBW! Hugs and lovely day

Dorthe said...

I admire you, in alwayes catching up on your challenges dear Liz, and your tags are just wonderful,- especially love the shoe one.
Yes our nature is GREAT and this photo so beautiful, of that weed?
Hope you are all well, dear friend.
Hugs, Dorthe

mandysea said...

Ooooh! Your photo is just exquisite and delicate!! What a stunning piece of work!

Love your tags too!

morkaren said...

Ja, er det ikke utroligt hvad "modernatur" kan frembringe, en mælkebøtte (det danske navn) er så smuk og forhadt, jeg er nok mest vild med det lille Egern og de fine perler. knus morkaren.

Olga Siedlecka said...

I love them all!

Sophie said...

Eine herrliche Pusteblume, ich liebe sie...
Und die Tags sind einfach fantastisch.
Ich liebe Schuhe, möglichst ausgefallen.
Aber das ist schon länger her.
Es geht nicht mehr so, wenn man älter wird :-)

Grüße von Sophie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning photo!! What a brilliant take on the prompt! Thank you so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World - Beautiful tags too!

Createology said...

Time seems to be flying very fast in this 24/7 world we live in. Your tags are wonderful. I would be happy to have some of your rain as we are way too dry here in the forest. Creative Bliss Dear...

Shahrul Niza said...

What a gorgeous photo, an ethereal wishes out in the wind!. And the tags are delightful, I'm in love with the beads dangling at the bottom. The witch tag is my fav!. Thank you for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

Mom E. said...

I love your tags and your dandelion picture....i immediately am reminded of watching my children blow those seeds in the summer....such fun to do that as a child.
I was able to watch that last episode of Downton Abbey last night!!!! Wow....all calm and everything...!!!
beautiful posts, every one!
hugs,
Betsy