Tuesday 13 May 2014

A session in the craftavan

I had big plans for a long session in the craftavan today, but didn't get everything I wanted to do done. Ah well, there is always tomorrow, right?

Here is what I did manage to finish -

The ATCs for Kimberly latest ATC swap, True Blue Sweetheart, over at the ArtJoyStuff blog -





Ah, now this is a great opportunity to mention her fabulous GIVEAWAY. What a great chance to go shopping in her gorgeous Etsy shop!

I also made this week's TAG TUESDAY tag. The theme was METAL. Lacking anything in the way of metal paints, rubs, stains etc., I resorted to tightly scrunched alu kitchen foil, which I then flattened again, and lovely old watch parts, which I had bought at a brocante last week -






and a little tag to go with an Etsy order -




Toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

As always, your ATCs are lovely, Liz. I am such a fan of your tags, and the happy owner of a few.
Thanks for mentioning the giveaway too, you are the best!
hugs and JOY,
Kimberly

Marci said...

All three are gorgeous. How clever to use crumpled aluminum foil and watch parts. I love the third tag, also!

Dorthe said...

Hello dear Liz,
What beautiful, blue- ATC`s you made for the swap, such a stricking blue.
The metal man is wonderful ,you made great use of some og those fantastic watch parts you just found,-and the tag in white and grey is so adorable. You compleated so many things, so I would have been proud if I was you !!
:-) Hugs,Dorthe

Betsy said...

Love the ATCs and the tags!
You already found a great use for a few of the watch parts! Those parts are so amazing! I also love the linen your ATC is lying on in the first picture...such lovely drawn thread work and embroidery. I wish I knew how to do that.
And that last Tag....I adore that tag! Can I buy one of those fro you??? So pretty...but I love everything you make!
hugs,
Betsy