Friday 27 March 2015

Danish Pastry

They are delicious, irresistible and I love them. But what I love even more than a Danish pastry is a Danish package :-). And one of those arrived literally hours before we left England to come back to our cottage in France. I took it with me to France, of course, and here it is, my beautiful birthday gift from my darling friend Dorthe -





The card is so beautiful and the present came wrapped in gorgeous shimmery shiny fabric. And when I unwrapped it, I found this -








You can read about how Dorthe made this beautiful collage on her blogpost HERE. It is absolutely gorgeous and is already hanging up in my craftavan :-).

Toodlepip xxx

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Belated Bday dear Liz. Dorthe is a sweetheart and a very talented artist.

lynn cockrell said...

What a beautiful little collage, Liz! A beautiful gift indeed.

Sophie said...

Wunderschöne Dinge sehe ich mal wieder auf deiner Seite.
Herrlich gearbeitete Kunstwerke...
Du hast dich bestimmt sehr darüber gefreut.

Herzlichst Sophie

Viel Spaß in Frankreich

Dorthe said...

Dear sweet Liz,
I`m happy you love my little birthday gift, and thank you for showing it so beautifully dear friend.
I hope you day has been sunny, like here, but cold it is ,very much ,still!!

Sending you a big warm hug-
Your Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

I just adore the gorgeous collage our Dorthe created for you:)
Enjoy your treasures.
Hugs,

Marie