Monday 13 April 2015

ATC Swap part 2

I showed you the first part of the ATC swap with my friend Alexandra a little while ago HERE. OMG, I just realised that was almost ten days ago! It has been a very hectic couple of weeks over Easter, as most of the 'part-timers' were staying at their cottages during the vacation and there were many gatherings for 'apero' :-).

But back to the ATC swap with Xela. We picked 'Geometrics' for the second theme and this is what I came up with -

Circles, Squares and Triangles



CIRCLES -



SQUARES -



TRIANGLES -




I blended many Treasure Gold waxes together on the Circles and Squares and also used Treasure Gold on crushed alu foil for the Triangles. The backgrounds are mostly blended Distress Inks and the little paper tags came from a very old French Larousse dictionary.

Here they are wrapped and ready to go ( and already received, gosh that was quick ) -



I am so looking forward to receiving Xela's, she is so awesomely creative!

Complete change of subject, lol - we went to a brocante yesterday, and I am happy to say, I found a few lovely things which I am hoping to share with you this week. I have to get my veggie seeds into seed trays today though, so I probably won't have time to photograph them today. Dang, just remembered I haven't even shared the pics from the first brocante with you, have I? Bad me. I'll try and get those edited tonight. I will. Really I will. Try, that is :-).

Hugs from a very sunny France, thank you for being here, and of course ...
Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Lovely, so imaginative.
Grey here, so I wish I was in sunny France!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Very cool ATCs Liz! Looking forward to seeing your latest finds.
hugs and JOY,
Kim

Marrianna said...

Beautiful ATCs. You always do such a great job with your creations. I look forward to the photos of your new treasures from the brocante.

Dorthe said...

What a different world, from your hands, my dear Liz. I ,love how you plaied with the beautiful colour tones of lilac and pink, and how you also here found place for a little bling on each ATC...without that it wouldn`t be you, I think.
They are wonderful, dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Createology said...

I adore ATCs and your Geometrics are truly wonderful. Every element you included is just perfect. Creative Bliss...

Alexandra said...

Falls ich es noch nicht erwähnt habe, ich finde die Teile total genial :)