Thursday 30 June 2016

Whats been happening in the craftavan?

Not a lot, I regret to say. I spent a few days in there when we first arrived back in March, and put up all the beautiful cards, collages, gifts etc from my bloggy friends. They always travel with me between the UK and France. Got all my craft bits organised in the little cupboards and on the shelves, and then the neverending rain put a stop to my visits. It wasn't until sometime in May that I braved the elements to put some ephemera, lace and button packs together for a charity, and also made another little domino book -





Ephemera packs -


lace packs -


button packs -


Now that the weather is much improved and summer is finally making an appearance, I am planning to find some time to get some crafting done. I need to do something with these beautiful things found in my little greenhouse -

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Those lace packs are gorgeous Liz- as is the domino kitty book!

Thelma said...

Nice work. I love the antique buttons and vintage lace.

Dorthe said...

Hello ,here you are again, my dear :-)
Your beautiful charity packs, are so lovely made, packed so wonderful, that noone would like to open up !! The domino books are so lovely and sweet, too, Liz, and you really did so much to help poor dogs , I admire you ,my friend !!
Weekend hug from Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

What a charming little domino book Liz! I bet you felt so much better after creating that! Not to mention how wonderful it must have felt preparing those gorgeous ephemera, lace and button packs for the dog rescue centre causes. Such fulfilling work!
Bless your heart! They look too good to even open!
I'm so glad the weather has picked up for you after all this time.
Sending love and hugs for now,
Suzy xox

Betsy said...

Lizzy,
Your domino book is soooo sweet!!! I just adore the books you make. And each package of vintage yumminess is an art unto itself! I would just like looking at them! Of course I do that with All the buttons I have of yours! LOL
The headers on your item bags are just beautifully done, your heart shows through on everything you do! I've missed seeing you!
But think of you often!
Hugs,
Betsy

Rhonda said...

Well, how did I miss this post? Seems no one is blogging much but I do love those lace packets, they are beautiful.