Monday 27 February 2017

A bit of upcycling

I have used sooooooo much sellotape in the last few months, sending out items from the jewellery auctions I had been running for a an animal charity and of course posting orders from my Etsy shop, I ended up with a huge amount of empty sellotape rolls. Time for at least one more little tubby, lol! The others I made were very much Tim Holtz/steampunk inspired, this one is a bit more Spring-y, flowery, bird-y :-). With a teeny bit of bling, of course :-) -




Toodlepip xx

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Liz, so fun and festive. Loving the colors and who doesn't like the colorful parrots. And for us hoarders, it's great to use up some of that stash ! Iowa is seeing looks of flocks of geese and robins are arriving. Wonderful SPRING around the corner.